Saturday, April 30, 2011

Feeling stylish

I want to thank Sarah for nominating me for the stylish blogger award. It is nice to feel loved : )

The way it works: 
Give a shout out to the person who nominated you
              Share 7 things about yourself
               Pass the award on and nominate 10 others

I know you're dying to find out more about me, so here goes:

1. I am a huge sarcastic punk. Not many people get to see this side of me, but my hubby wants to kill me some days. He has this laugh that comes out when I crack a joke that only he would get. 

2. I am obsessed with  taking pictures of flowers and flowering trees in the spring. I think it is because our winter's are so long and grey that when the colors start to bloom I get excited. When I look back at my iphoto albums for the past few years, each spring I take lots of pictures. During the rest of the year I don't take many pictures. I especially love Magnolia trees and really want to get one for our yard. 
3. I wanted to become a mormon when I was a kid. I had this friend whose family was mormon and so happy so I thought that was the ticket. This was right after my parents got divorced. 

4. I can't stand to eat the same stuff day after day. My hubby will eat the same thing for breakfast and lunch for months without getting sick of it. That being said, I could eat soup any time of year. Hot 90 degree day, I'll have some soup. 

5. Adoption runs in my family. My mom and dad were both adopted, by sister's fiance is adopted, and I have an adopted little brother. 

6. The center stone on my engagement ring is from my husband's great grandmother. He got the stone and I was able to pick out the setting. One day when I was switching stuff in my trunk for work the center stone popped out because my hand got stuck. I freaked out since it wasn't insured (at that time), but I was able to find it. 

7. I still hold the high school record for the pole vault at 8'. I ran into the coach not so long ago and he told me I have nothing to worry about. 

I think I will skip nominating others since it seems like most of the blogs I follow have received it. Thanks again Sarah and hoping this IUI works for you!

1 comment:

  1. Love the things about you... and your photo is gorgeous :)) xoxo

    ReplyDelete