Sunday, April 10, 2011
On pins and needles
Worst case scenario is that there are no follicles or one on the left side. If that is the case I don't want to do the IUI because it is likely to not work. Best case scenario is that I have 1 or 2 follicles on the right that are dying to be fertilized.
I decided I don't need W to be there tomorrow since the ultrasound tech never reveals much info. My best bet is that she will do the scan and I will have to wait from my RE later in the day to find out. My clinic is part of the University so the doctor is only there certain days and times. I know he will not be there in the AM so I will probably be expecting a call from him in the afternoon. Let's hope for good news tomorrow.