Monday, March 12, 2012

Will it Make a Difference?


I got my newest batch of meds in the mail today. More Lovenox and the intralipids. My next appointment is Wednesday to check my lining and to administer the intralipids. I did Lovenox with my last cycle but it was for OHSS. I guess with the risk of OHSS being so high, the risk of blood clots was also high. It was preventative, but I stayed on it until I got the bad news. The intralipids are new to me. It was something that was recommended to me by my clinic and I figured it might help. Does anyone have any pearls of wisdom regarding intralipids?

I'm not sure how I feel about this cycle. I don't want to get my hopes up too high and then be disappointed. I've been there before. I also know that frozen transfers are less successful. 

I'm having a hard time remembering to take my second estrogen pill of the day. I finally asked Siri to remind me to take it so that I am a little more consistent. Let's hope it helps. 

The weather has been beautiful and unseasonably warm. I know 60 degrees may not sound too warm to you, but it sure as heck is around here. On Sunday we spent quite a few hours outside gardening. We have daffodils, irises, hyacinth, and some unknown bulbs (maybe Crocus) littered around the yard. We decided to dig them all up in order to put them in one place. 
Trip #1:Hyacinth and Daffodils
Trip #2: Irises and mystery bulbs
I also had purchased some tulips from the local drugstore when I went to pick up some prescription. They were super cheap ($1.50 for each box), and I figured I didn't have much to lose. We also planted these in the same area. 
All I know is that my legs and back are incredibly sore today from all of the digging and squatting. You should have seen me plop down on the floor for the first time today, it was pretty amusing.


4 comments:

  1. Always great to try something new... I've heard great things about intralipids but they don't seem to offer it at my clinic, so don't have any advise from my own experience. I know how you feel about entering another cycle but not knowing how to feel about it... this is such a roller coaster ride. Here with you for the ride xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring has sprung here as well. It makes me feel more hopeful. I hope it (and your new meds) do that for you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I love your new blog backgroud - it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the new meds work out well as well as this next FET.

    ReplyDelete