Thursday, March 10, 2011

Home Improvements

I has been nice to make some improvements/upgrades to our house. I know a big part of this is me being able to have control over something positive in my life with a little hard work and money (unlike my fertility), but who cares, things are looking good!


These are photos of the bathroom before:
   



Notice the beautiful frog border?













Now here are pictures of after:



















We also got a new light for the foyer and an antique framed  stained glass that we hung in our window of the stairs.
Foyer before:
 Foyer After:


Here is the stained glass:



5 comments:

  1. liz, it looks so good!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your stairs are gorgeous! LOVE the window in the bathroom too. Great finishing touches all around ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE! I love redecorating/remodeling. Puts a whole new spin on how you feel in your home. Good job!

    ~jess
    http://bringingyoumorethanasong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I freakin' love your stairs! And I LOVE the way the light and window look. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New reader of about three weeks. The remodel is beautiful. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete