Hello to anyone new visiting my blog this week. Thanks for stopping by!
My name is Liz, I'm 29 and my hubby is W (31). We have been trying to baby #1 for about 2 1/2 years. Cycle wise we've done 4 IVF cycles, 3 FET cycles, and 2 IUI's. We just completed IVF #4 with a freeze all cycle. I found out last week we have 7 frozen embryos and I started meds for FET #4. We are looking at a tentative transfer date of some time in the 20's of November.
I have PCOS and I lost my left fallopian tube to a paratubal cyst. We unfortunately had 3 miscarriages (1 at 8 weeks, 2 chemical) so sought out advice from a reproductive immunologist, Dr. Br.averman in NYC. From him we found out I had 3 gene mutations (MTHFR, Factor V, PAI-1G) that lead to blood clotting problems, and that W and I have 6 HLA matches. He managed my IVF cycle and is now managing my FET cycle. My current clinic does not love this fact.
I work in early intervention as a speech therapist and love it. We have 3 furbabies (2 dogs and a car) who provide lots of entertainment for us. Otherwise, I enjoy gardening, house projects, hanging out with friends, reading, going to see live music, and doing fun things outside.
As part of ICLW I always like to ask a few questions to readers, so here goes:
1. What is your current favorite song?
2. Do you parallel park or drive around to look for another parking spot?
3. Do you have a good luck charm? If so, what it is?
4. What was your childhood nickname?
5. What was your favorite childhood stuffed animal, item?
6. What do you wash first in the shower?
1. Below my Feet by Mumford and Sons
2. I will parallel park as long as too many people aren't watching/waiting
3. I don't have any good luck charms, maybe that's my problem : (
5. I had this stuffed hippo named Critter. I was so sad when I lost him.
6. My hair