Friday, December 17, 2010

Got it!

So this is the first time I have ever been so excited about getting my period. This means I was able to call the nurse at the office and tell her the good news (a somewhat awkward conversation: "Hi, just wanted to call to let you know I got my period today.") It started yesterday and she returned my call today and taking the next steps.


We have an appointment for next Wednesday at 2:00 to get some additional testing done. I am kinda nervous about more testing, but excited to move forward. This means 20 days from today I will be starting Lupron injections. We both have to get tested for HIV and other STD's as well as do a trial transfer. I will also get to see our doctor who I haven't seen since the follow-up appointment after surgery. I thought this pic was funny, but it's definitely not the case!



I have been slightly obsessed with reading anything PCOS and IVF related on the internet lately. I want to get an idea of what our chances are for success, but the more I read, the more scared I become. I really want it to work and not have to drop a ton of money on multiple rounds. I know we will do this if necessary, but it stresses me out to work more to make the money to pay for it. With Christmas shopping, I haven't exactly saved much money lately. In addition, I have been reading another book. I wish the chances were higher, but I know we are going to get a baby somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment