Sunday, October 24, 2010

Mid Aug-Mid Sep

The next month went very slowly. At first I became really into my diet and eating the right things. I thought maybe what I had been eating had caused the cyst. I tried to eat only organic meats (no hormones) and organic dairy products (no hormones). I thought if I avoided hormones externally maybe mine would improve to normal. I also had to get blood work done to check my blood sugar levels and the possibility of me being insulin resistant. I wanted to eat healthy so these results would be good. I would get the results at my next RE appointment.

We weren't able to have sex and I was just on the pill. This wasn't what I had hoped we would be doing exactly. My appointment was coming up, but time really dragged. I had my appointment on a Fri in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment