Sunday, July 5, 2015

Nursery Progress/Inspiration

We're definitely making progress on the nursery. This past week I went to the paint store and got paint to match the three shades of coral in the bed skirt in order to paint the dresser drawers. W is making progress with painting the drawers. 

The dresser we got off Craigslist. 
Inspiration for painting. 

Crib skirt


I also went Hobby Lobby after yoga for my first experience. I bought knobs for the dresser and 3 pieces of wall art.

Gold glass knobs
 I want to do a gallery wall, so will need more, but it's a start. I was only ably to buy 2 knobs because that's all they had, but I can order more online. There was a mirror I really liked but it wasn't on sale so I decided to wait. 
Wall art 
I received a fabric swatch and ordered 2 yards of the fabric. I probably bought too much, but better too much than too little since it wasn't easy to find. Im going to order a crib sheet and changing pad cover in this print as well. That's on back order until the end of August. 
Fabric
We're still unsure on what color to paint the wall. The room itself still needs a lot of work, but it's nice to be making decisions and moving forward with planning a room for our newest little girl. We managed to clean out the closet this weekend so that's huge progress as well.
The room with the contents of the closet being organized. It didn't normally look like this, it was only temporary. 

After the organizing. Now to pick a paint color....

No comments:

Post a Comment