Monday, February 6, 2012

IVF #2 CD 19 Transfer Time

My transfer is scheduled for this morning at 9:15. I have an acupuncture appointment immediately following which I am really looking forward to. 

What I'm looking forward to the most? Valium. I love that stuff!

I went with the attitude that, "no news is good news" on Saturday when I knew the clinic would be checking my embryos. I didn't call them and they didn't call me. And I'm OK with that. I didn't want to spend the weekend worrying about things. And it worked well.  
I am looking forward to finding out what we have to transfer today. I am super excited and nervous all at the same time. 

13 comments:

  1. Mmmm....valium. And toasty blankets. I love transfer day :) Soon you'll be doped up and PUPO! Yeah!

    Best of luck. Sending you sticky vibes for your embies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to hear how transfer went. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Transfer day is nice. All the hard work is done and you'll have a good sleep afterwards. :) good luck today! Sounds like you are very relaxed and in a good state of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your transfer today!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with everything! Fingers crossed that you had some beautiful looking embies to transfer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope all went well. Rest up!

    ReplyDelete