Thursday, March 26, 2015

Big Steps!

Yesterday morning marked something huge for this twin mama. Lucy and Clara walked, all by themselves, from the house to the car. 

I didn't have to carry two children and a diaper bag or purse all at once! It was so freeing and amazing!

I usually only take one trip to the car since I've figured out a way to manage it all. Plus, I don't love leaving one child in the house and one in the car. 

This is the first time since Lucy and Clara started walking that we haven't had too much snow covering the walkway to the car. 

It may not seem that exciting to you, but my arms were grateful for a momentary break. 

2 comments:

  1. I know EXACTLY how you feel! I still leave one and go get the other because I can't manage mine both, but now one can walk while I carry the other one. Even that is a win. But this is even better. Hooray!!!!

    ReplyDelete